Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Lemon Pepper Swordfish


I'm all about adding more fish to our diets, and after visiting a local restaurant, I thought, hey, I can make swordfish! I picked up a few steaks at our local Stop & Shop (I love the fish manager there) and got cooking!  A very easy dressing recipe below for a delicious, light meal.  I highly recommend placing it over fresh arugula and supplying an extra lemon wedge for a kick.

The recipe below calls for 2 steaks, but I made an extra so my husband can take some for lunch. Adjust accordingly.

Serves: 2   Weight Watchers Points Plus Per Serving: 11

Ingredients

  •   2 steak(s) cooked swordfish steak(s), rinse   
  •  2 Tbsp olive oil   
  •  1 Tbsp lemon pepper   
  •  1 tsp fresh parsley   
  •   1/2 item(s) lemon(s), squeezed   

Instructions

  • In a small bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, a pinch of salt, and lemon pepper seasoning. Brush swordfish steaks all around. Spray the George Foreman grill (outside grill works, too) with Pam. Place steaks on grill, and cook for about 10 minutes. It's ready when the fish turns white and flakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment